I am a financial analyst and builder
Work experience includes
US Head of AI & Software Research, Macquarie Capital (2020 - Present)
- Running global software equity investment research focusing on AI, cloud, and cybersecurity.
- Leading strategy of internal pilot generative AI programs.
Client Analyst, Unqork (2020)
- Led software app development for Fortune 500 financial services & insurance clients.
Quarter Life Crisis (2019 - 2020)
- Traveled, learned, mowed the lawn,andwent fishing.
- Traveled, learned,
Senior Associate, Macquarie Capital (2016 - 2019)
- Covered all major cloud software and cybersecurity companies.
Equity Research Associate, Brean Capital (2014 - 2016)
- Learned the ropes, self-taught financial analysis, covered enterprise software and internet.
Internships (ancient history?)
- Codecademy, Software Engineering Intern (2012)
- Columbia University, LIGO Project, Gravitational Wave Detection Simulation (2011)
I appeared in the media
- CNBC  
- BNN Bloomberg  
- The Information
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post 
- New York Times
- Yahoo Finance
- Financial Times 
- Tech Crunch
- The Montgomery Summit
I like to learn
- Columbia University, COMS4701W - Artificial Intelligence (2023)
- Series 7, 63, 86, 87 licensed
- Columbia College, Columbia University - BA in Physics (2009 - 2013)
Some side projects
- Mecox Overlook, LLC. (Angel investments)
- Treasurer, Saint Anthony Hall of New York, Inc. (Preservation of a historic NYC building)
Areas of interest
- Cooking, critical minerals mining, gardening, stressing my gaming PC while self-teaching deep learning